3/4 cup (90g) pecans
1 cup (150g) Medjool dates, pitted
Pinch of salt (1/4 salt)
1 tsp pure vanilla powder
3 tbsp cacao powder
1 cup cashews (soaked for 2+ hours)
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla powder
- Process biscuit ingredients in a food processor until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Roll mixture into a large ball and flatten on cutting board with a rolling pin.
- Cut in circle shapes with cookie cutter and refrigerate until firm. You can freeze to speed up the process.
- Drain cashews and blitz filling ingredients in the food processor. The mixture should be creamy and smooth.
- Spread filling onto chilled cookies and sandwich together.
- Store cookies in the fridge.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free and Wheat Free
Adopted from one of my favorite Aussie inspirations, Taline Gabriel.